• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Cocktail challenge

New posts
? "I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me."
~ Winston Churchill

? "My favourite drink is a cocktail of carrot juice and whisky. I am always drunk but I can see for miles."
~ Roy Brown

and finally (cause it was on a website were I found the others ones):

? "Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will piss on your computer."
~ Bruce Graham

:floor::floor::floor:
 
:floor:...I'll take number three!
 
? "Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will piss on your computer." ~ Bruce Graham

:lolabove: :funn::lolabove::funn:
I read this to my cats...
with 2 paws up & quick flicks of their tails they assured me that this is a truth that they'll be more than happy to prove should I risk testing them!!!
 
  1. Try mixing 1 part Minute Maid Light Lemonade
  2. 2 parts sugar free sorbet your choice of flavors
  3. 6 - 10 ice cubes per drink
Blend and serve into Frozen Glass

*also for a great low carb Margarita use 2 parts M.M.L. Lemonade and Tequila ( you could sub Sprite or Gingerale and serve frozen or on the rocks)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top