• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Cocoon's

New posts

dcgoz

Beach Lover
I was in Cocoon's a few weeks ago and realized it's still for sale. Does anyone know where I could view the listing? I searched Google and couldn't find it. I'm really just curious. I've been in there many times over the years and am a big fan of the place - the foods and the people who work there.
 
I was in Cocoon's a few weeks ago and realized it's still for sale. Does anyone know where I could view the listing? I searched Google and couldn't find it. I'm really just curious. I've been in there many times over the years and am a big fan of the place - the foods and the people who work there.


ask mike, the owner. he's usually either working the counter or close by. he lives just upstairs.

best bbq sandwich in town-period
 
thanks to both of you. I tried H2o's site and I get a wierd error msg when trying to search. I was just curious, so no big deal.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top