• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Coke or Pepsi?

New posts

Coke or Pepsi?

  • Coke

    Votes: 53 71.6%
  • Pepsi

    Votes: 8 10.8%
  • They rot your teeth

    Votes: 6 8.1%
  • Jack & Coke

    Votes: 6 8.1%
  • Cheebuhrger, Cheebuhrger, No Coke, Pehpsi, Pehpsi

    Votes: 1 1.4%

  • Total voters
    74

Kurt

Admin
Hmmmmmm

4586.jpg
 
Pepsi? :puke:

Of course, I'm biased being true born and bred Atlanta boy and because Mrs SC works for Coke. Can't wait until SteeleMama weighs in on this one!

I bet people who drink Pepsi use Miracle Whip on their sandwiches instead of mayonaise! :boxing:

:popcorn:
 
The mister became enamored by the Pepsi Throwback (made with sugar and not HFCS) they've been selling this summer and since it's a limited run product, has done his best to buy out the local supply of it. I've now got a huge stash of it stacked in my laundry room, much to my annoyance when I try to get something done in there.
 
I don't drink carbonated drinks any more, but when I did it was COKE all the way!
Interesting trivia, Kurt....coke has never changed their logo
 
the birthplace of pepsi is in new bern, nc. we walked by one day and that was it, didn't even go in.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top