• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Coke or Pepsi?

New posts

Coke or Pepsi?

  • Coke

    Votes: 53 71.6%
  • Pepsi

    Votes: 8 10.8%
  • They rot your teeth

    Votes: 6 8.1%
  • Jack & Coke

    Votes: 6 8.1%
  • Cheebuhrger, Cheebuhrger, No Coke, Pehpsi, Pehpsi

    Votes: 1 1.4%

  • Total voters
    74
a real coke. no diet. no cherry. no zero. just coke.

lg_cocacola_can.jpg
 
Coke. Diet. Zero's pretty good too. I don't drink many, but Pepsi never even enters into the equation. I wear crocs when I drink Coke. :biggrin:
 
Coke. Diet. Zero's pretty good too. I don't drink many, but Pepsi never even enters into the equation. I wear crocs when I drink Coke. :biggrin:
:floor:...oh, I heart you!

I kept seeing this and read it as Coke or Pelosi. Don't answer that question, y'all. :biggrin:

I really need to stay OUT of the PCE forum...it's messing with what little of my mind I have left. meow
 
coke zero
diet coke tastes like the can
if I have to drink pepsi, only diet
if it's real honest to goodness pop, the real thing...coke
althought as a kid when everything was in bottles, pepsi was favored cuz their bottles were 10 oz compared to the little coke 6 3/4 oz
and we used to check the bus stop down the street for empty bottles, turned them in for the deposit to buy candy...sometimes the penny candy, sometimes a hershey bar
 
Coke. Diet. Zero's pretty good too. I don't drink many, but Pepsi never even enters into the equation. I wear crocs when I drink Coke. :biggrin:

Damnit to hell, DD. You just had to mention the fugly croc, didn't you! No Co-Cola for you!

:rolling:
 
Damnit to hell, DD. You just had to mention the fugly croc, didn't you! No Co-Cola for you!

:rolling:

:biggrin: Crocs & Coke=a treat for DD.
 
Oh man...the best threads happened when I was away from SoWal.

If you see me, chances are a Diet Coke isn't very far away.

I've received festively wrapped 12-packs of DC for Christmas.

I've been accused of mainlining the stuff.

Yes, water is better for me, and I'm really trying to drink more water, but my beloved neurotoxin will win every time.:blush:
 
I have never liked any kind carbonated drink- soda or fancy French water! I can sometimes sip a bit of champagne, but the famous "day of mimosas" at the Red Bar cured me of that. :lol:

I was raised in a house dedicated to Coke in green glass bottles. My mom still buys them that way for the kids when we are home- to "honor" my late father's love of the stuff. If I accidentally take a sip of Coke, I gag. I'm a tea girl.
 
Neither - if one has to drink a soda, Dr. Pepper (my coffee substitute), Root Beer, or Squirt are the way to go! :biggrin:

I second that about Dr Pepper (no . after dr, though)
If anyone is ever down Waco, Texas way, stop by the Dr Pepeer museum. They serve the REAL stuff with pure can sugar.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top