Colin Richards
Beach Crab
I would like to introduce myself

Colin Richards - Fort Walton Beach
Even though I live in FWB I spend a lot of time in South Walton. I moved into my house in FWB in 1989 when I was still in the USAF, I since retired from the Military.
We have started a Fla Panhandle BBQ Society to promote BBQ in the Panhandle Area. Since the FPBS was started on July 26, 2010 great people have joined to become the spark of the society. In the future we plan to do some great stuff in Northwest Florida. When you have a barbecue gig you would like to promote it - send info our way we will post on our blog and webpage.
Also, we are looking for members it's free to join. We need some guys and gals in Walton County.
For more Info on the Society here is the link: FlaPanhandleBBQSocietyl

Colin Richards - Fort Walton Beach
Even though I live in FWB I spend a lot of time in South Walton. I moved into my house in FWB in 1989 when I was still in the USAF, I since retired from the Military.
We have started a Fla Panhandle BBQ Society to promote BBQ in the Panhandle Area. Since the FPBS was started on July 26, 2010 great people have joined to become the spark of the society. In the future we plan to do some great stuff in Northwest Florida. When you have a barbecue gig you would like to promote it - send info our way we will post on our blog and webpage.
Also, we are looking for members it's free to join. We need some guys and gals in Walton County.
For more Info on the Society here is the link: FlaPanhandleBBQSocietyl
