• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Comfort Food

New posts
Dang it, Mangy! For some reason, I thought you were leaving THIS past Saturday! Yesterday! Are ya freezin'? Is the Nor'easter there?



Hmmmmmm....I think I remember you offered to cook for me once.....:drool: :biggrin:

I wish it was THIS Saturday.:(
It snowed a wee bit, but windy and alternating between sleet and rain. YUCK. No Nor'easter. If it is, it is much further North of me. Thank you God! :biggrin:
 
Looks good Skunky.
I forgot my other new comfort food. GRITS baby. :lol:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top