• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

comissioner dave

New posts

up4golf

Beach Lover
i do not know how the sign issue will work out,but i would like to see dave work for us. i would like to be first to offer my vote for him. dave run for county office. what do y'all think?
 
Who knows? Dave may have an interest in running for office, but when I read this, my first thought was, "yeah right! I'm sure Dave would love that job, and has plenty of spare time to be a Commissioner."
 
I would be very proud to vote for Dave.

but, I would imagine he has better things to do.

which is fine because I think many of our best leaders do their best work by staying out of political office.
 
And while I certainly admire what Dave has done regarding the signs, I'll stilk vote for Cindy. Overall, she has done a whale of a job.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top