Sea Sothebys
Beach Lover
Hi all,
As you know, the auction is now being held May 3, and I thought you might want to know a few more things:
The commission structure for bringing in a seller is higher than what was initially relayed: 3%, same with the buyer commission.
I thought we would only go to bat with the properties scheduled (about 40), but I am told we will accept more if people are priced realistic and if the property is right. I can't tell you what will be accepted and what won't. I do wish we had some Watercolor properties though- a condo would be great.
I attached the Broker registration form so you have the official form to read about the structure on the buyer side.
I have the bid sheet if you are wanting to make an opening bid.
And yet another plug about my RB property: it is on an aggressive reserve and will sell May 3 (195 Wiggle). I'll post when I am doing another open house. Thank you for your support thus far. And please, contact me if you need anything concerning the auction.
As you know, the auction is now being held May 3, and I thought you might want to know a few more things:
The commission structure for bringing in a seller is higher than what was initially relayed: 3%, same with the buyer commission.
I thought we would only go to bat with the properties scheduled (about 40), but I am told we will accept more if people are priced realistic and if the property is right. I can't tell you what will be accepted and what won't. I do wish we had some Watercolor properties though- a condo would be great.
I attached the Broker registration form so you have the official form to read about the structure on the buyer side.
I have the bid sheet if you are wanting to make an opening bid.
And yet another plug about my RB property: it is on an aggressive reserve and will sell May 3 (195 Wiggle). I'll post when I am doing another open house. Thank you for your support thus far. And please, contact me if you need anything concerning the auction.