• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Commissioner Harris ?

New posts
I will be glad to answer any question anyone has. My office is open everyday and I welcome anyone to come to see me and ask any question they may have. My phone number is 837 1550 please call me and I will be glad to have you come by to visit in person. Bruce you are not included as to my knowledge there is still a no tress pass issued against you.
 
Trespass warnings are only good for 6 months IIRC. Restraining orders are another story.

Why not answer the questions here?
 
I'll help you and make it simple Matt.

1. She hired a professional company with engineers to fix a problem.
2. The company had an obligation to comply with county ordinances, they did not.
3. Said company is now in process of complying with county ordinances.(At their expense)
4. She simply signed a contract as the Operating officer for edgewater owners.
5. She didn't personally violate the ordinances, a company did. Why shoot her?

President Johnson signed paperwork to keep troops in Vietnam, Should we have shot him because the Army decided to spray agent orange on top of them? :dunno:

Unless Harris signed a contract that told them to violate the ordinances and don't worry about it, she is not at fault.
I assure you if she had done that, the insurance company for the engineers she hired would not be paying to bring it into compliance.:banging:
 
image.jpeg
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top