• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Complete Flash Website $199.99

New posts

EZTekDirect

Beach Lover
We are offering complete flash websites for $199.99. For details go to
Fischer TEK - Computer Service
and click on the websites link.

We have a 5 business day completion guarantee or it's FREE. Flash site designs are limited to flash templates that we have on hand for layout. There is a link from our websites page on our site to view the templates as well as a terms page to explain the process.

We can also create any other type of website you may need. We are experienced with many content management systems such as Joomla, osCommerce storefronts, CRELoaded storefronts, forums, auctions, classifieds, SEO Marketing, Real Estate sites with MLS data integration, Internet Audio and Video broadcasting both live and on demand services, virtual tour creation, Microsoft Sharepoint Services and more.

Thanks for looking.....
Gary Fischer
Fischer TEK - Computer Service
 
Last edited:
I'm not sure

I'm not exactly sure. Probably until I'm too business to meet the 5 day guarantee deadline. :biggrin:
Even then, I'd hire more help before raising rates.


I am impressed with your services. How long does your promo last?


Sincerely, Jason
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top