• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Computer Repair?

New posts
My son in law, Greg Herald. His number is 850-722-9807. He lives north of PC but I could take it to him. Or if you can wait, he is coming here on Thurs. for Christmas. Thanks!
 
I would appreciate recommendations for computer repair. Thank you.


My name is Mark and I am the owner of ComputerWorks in Santa Rosa Beach, a full service computer company that comes to your home or office free of charge no travel fee. Voted best computer company in Walton county in 2009 and 2010! In under an hour I will make your computer faster than when it was brand new out of the box and install a free antivirus. Call (850) 687-3161 or e-mail to mycomputerworks@ymail.com
For more info visit our website at www.computerworks30a.com
_wsb_288x241_computer+pic.jpg
 
I called up Mark recently to fix some issues on my computer, and, out of the two or three techs I have had work on my computer thru the years, he was, by far, the best! Also, inexpensive. He does a great job.
 
I called up Mark recently to fix some issues on my computer, and, out of the two or three techs I have had work on my computer thru the years, he was, by far, the best! Also, inexpensive. He does a great job.

Thank you for that reply! I hear that from all my customers. They say you can't please everyone, however, in my 24 years experience I have found having integrity, treating people the way I like to be treated, keeping your prices lower than the competition and making that difference up in having more clients, and most importantly, being great at what you do, is my proven formula for success. I don't work seven days a week most of the time beacause I have to, " I want to"!
I love what I do, this town and the people that live and visit here, what a place....:chill:
Thank you Lake View Too, Thank you SoWal
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top