• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Computer Tutor Needed

New posts

hoover_rc

Beach Lover
Trying to get my mom some at home computer lessons... we're not talking advanced codex or anything, just the basics of windows, web surfing, and email...

Does anyone know anything?
 
Hello,

I saw your tweet about this and followed the link here. I run a company that makes computer lessons exactly as you describe, we are currently looking for people to try out our lessons for free while we set up our website and actually produce the lessons. We'd be glad to help your mother by providing lessons for her?

Our lessons are downloaded in video format and can be watched as many times as you like. You can find out more information at our website www.teachingjane.com - I hope it's not too inappropriate to post here and I wouldn't want to be considered spam, I just thought this would be the best way to reach you and that other members of this forum may be interested.

If you would like more information, you can reach me personally at max@teachingjane.com, or on twitter at www.twitter.com/teachingjane

Feel free to delete this post if you feel it is unwanted advertising on your forum, I hope not though.

Regards,

Max.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top