• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Conch Out Paint Test Winners

New posts
whiteyfunn said:
Allifunn do you pronounce jambalaya like "JAM"balya or "JUM"balaya? :razz:
:roll: Kurt has been correcting me all week...I now know it is "JUM":roll:
 
dbuck said:
Or, we could just sit outside and lurk.

:lolabove: ...then you could actually sign on and come on in!!! I'll sit by the window and throw ya'll some scraps....except for the dark chocolate caramels....in fact, here is a warning to anyone in attendance...I WILL swipe your chocolates when you aren't looking!
 
Allifunn said:
:roll: Kurt has been correcting me all week...I now know it is "JUM":roll:

I know!! I heard him say it the other day! Just giving you a hard time since you are still in SoWal and I'm not. :(

I bet it's going to be good however you say it! I'm hungry. Is it lunch time yet? :cool:
 
Sueshore said:
:lolabove: ...then you could actually sign on and come on in!!! I'll sit by the window and throw ya'll some scraps....except for the dark chocolate caramels....in fact, here is a warning to anyone in attendance...I WILL swipe your chocolates when you aren't looking!
You are one big hearted kitty to think of us. :biggrin:
 
whiteyfunn said:
I know!! I heard him say it the other day! Just giving you a hard time since you are still in SoWal and I'm not. :(

I bet it's going to be good however you say it! I'm hungry. Is it lunch time yet? :cool:
LOL!!!!! you were listening after all!!! Tootsie and I are headed to the BEACH!!!! Beautiful day here...a bit breezy...but a perfect beach day!!!!:cool: wish you were here.....ALL of you!!!:wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top