• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

condo for 2 fams--summer, help

New posts

arkiegirl

Beach Lover
2 families (one with 2 kids, one with 3) looking for a condo or house in the Sandestin or atleast east side of Destin for some time during the coming summer--week yet to be determined.

On past trips to the area, we have stayed at Camping on the Gulf--either in a camper or in one of their cabins, so I am clueless on how or where to look for a condo. I know I can go and look on vrbo.com. I would really like to know names of places you recommend. It must be gulf front. Of course we would like a nice, clean, family friendly place, but it does not have to be a lux. condo. I would also like a pool. I like the area we have stayed in b/c it is out a of the traffic a bit, but close to town.

help PLEASE
 
In the same area as Camping on the Gulf, I really like Hidden Dunes.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top