• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

condos in seacrest

New posts

iwishiwasthere

Beach Fanatic
I have a friend that wants to rent in Seacrest area....I know there are a few condos on 30A in that area. Can anyone help me with names? I think one is Blue Tide. Thanks!
 
I stayed at High Pointe a few weeks ago. Highly recommended, especially if you have kids. Probably one of the best pool areas of any condo on 30-A. I think several board members own units there
 
Blue Tide is on the Gulf in the seacrest area... Small pool but directly on the water...High Point is on the south side of 30-a as well with a great pool.... re
iwishiwasthere said:
I have a friend that wants to rent in Seacrest area....I know there are a few condos on 30A in that area. Can anyone help me with names? I think one is Blue Tide. Thanks!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top