• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Congratulations To Mr Faulk

New posts

Bob Hudson

Beach Fanatic
I appreciate all of the help by those who supported my campaign and those that expressed their confidence in me with their vote.
 
I appreciate all of the help by those who supported my campaign and those that expressed their confidence in me with their vote.
you had my vote, Bob. Mainly because you offer rational thoughts and opinions on here. I hope you see this as a message to play a larger role in uplifting Walton County.
 
Bob, please continue to service the citizens of Walton County in all the ways that you do. You are a genuine asset to Walton County.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top