• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Consignment stores on or around 30a?

New posts

ATorretto

Beach Lover
What are the best consignment stores on or around 30a?
I sold for a long time at Collaborations (miss them !)
Going to drop a few things off at Retail Therapy next week can't wait to see the new store.
Is that the only one around now?

Thank you for any information. : )

:thanks:
 
In shopping center, near small walmart , on 98 where Scavengers used to be (that guy just took off I'm sure there are warrants out on him ). New similar store Retail Therapy in its place. Owners seem really nice.
 
Called big Mommas they have really crazy fun art, might be an option for some of my stuff. Can't wait to get there to check everything out ! !
: )
 
Consign Mint Boutique in Seacrest, I've sold and bought from Nancy, top notch classy business lady. I've also been a victim of Scavengers, hope they get what they deserve!
 
Retail Therapy is very nice and no connection to Scavengers. Mostly new merchandise vs consignment.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top