• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Construction Costs on 30a

New posts
I know several builders in Watercolor and have looked into having a home built. My father is a builder and I handle his payables so I know the costs to build around here. Builders waste a lot of time just to get qualified to build in Watercolor. Do you think that they do this because it is not profitable?:idontno:
 
I know of builders in Watercolor that are just making it even with some sales right now. I am sure in the past big profits were made but that was everywhere........ IMHO
I guess it just matters what subs you use and the price you paid for your lot.
 
Landscaping is very high in this area. Just look at the soil. The landscape is changing. I still think about old days..
 
I know several builders in Watercolor and have looked into having a home built. My father is a builder and I handle his payables so I know the costs to build around here. Builders waste a lot of time just to get qualified to build in Watercolor. Do you think that they do this because it is not profitable?:idontno:

Actually qualifying was never a problem and yes it is profitable or we would not build in Watercolor and the fact that we love the "community" also helps, but the red tape dealing with St Joe is a whole other issue and a very costly venture. That is my point.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top