I imagine your asking if I thought this would happen when Trump was elected. I knew Trump would close the border. I knew Trump would deport the 'bad element' of the illegal population. I did not think that they would deport the illegals that have not committed additional crimes. As a nation we need these people to help our economy and what is good for us is good for them. I am hoping this aspect will stop and we will give these people so kind of legal path towards staying. I work with and personally know a lot of illegals, these are great humans and I want the best for them. I hope we smarten up and work this out quickly. Yes I voted for Trump and I love a majority of what he is doing. I just think this is going to hurt us and will cost us more in the long run (which I'm hoping to avoid). I would still vote for Trump so no 'whoops'