• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Contractor Needed - New Construction

New posts

localbook

Beach Comber
I currently have a lot under contract in Sandestin Resort. I've spoken with the bank and in order for me to obtain a new construction loan, I will have to put 25-30% down. With money being as cheap as it is right now, I would like to avoid that. I'm looking to make an arrangement with a builder that will work for both of us. I would like to assign my contract to the builder and have them obtain a spec loan on the property. I will put a $30,000 fee down in escrow and sign a purchase agreement for the finished product. I'm already preapproved up to $500,000 with my bank. The neighborhood that I am building in is red hot right now and instant equity is there after building. With that as well as the $30,000, you should feel pretty comfortable with the deal. Please contact me through private message if you are interested in speaking.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top