• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Corrupt Walton County

New posts
We need new leaders in Walton County. Think about that when you go to vote. We need a change with honest people. To many side deals going on. There's a lot of you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours going on. Walton County needs to be investigated in all areas. Who can help?
 
Dude making statements with no supporting evidence or documentation won't cut on here. I would venture to guess that there are a whole boatload of folks who will disagree with you.
 
This thread should read Corrupt (insert name) County.

Wow, corruption in jobs that pay 30k a year but require finding common ground amongst 25k people? I'm shocked.
 
You know, normally on a first post I submit a big WELCOME. Unfortunately, in regard to Concerned Citizen I cannot in good conscience do that. I love people who never attend a commission meeting, never contact a commissioner on an issue or never check with a county official or workers about happenings in Walton County that concern them. I do not know if Concerned Citizen does any of these things but it would appear he/she does not. If Concerned Citizen has anything of substance to present, I'll be more than happy to assist by contacting my County Commissioners and making them fully aware of it. Otherwise, to me the post, from my personal observation of our governing body, is moot.
 
We need new leaders in Walton County. Think about that when you go to vote. We need a change with honest people. To many side deals going on. There's a lot of you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours going on. Walton County needs to be investigated in all areas. Who can help?

Is this the start of your campaign?
 
We need new leaders in Walton County. Think about that when you go to vote. We need a change with honest people. To many side deals going on. There's a lot of you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours going on. Walton County needs to be investigated in all areas. Who can help?

You can help yourself by doing some research and having some real evidence to produce.

A good start would be to make public records requests for the areas you think are corrupt. When you have sufficient evidence then you take it to the state's attorney.
 
I don't know about "corrupt" but I will say most of our local officials are RINO's. Every issue that comes up is another excuse for another ordinance.
 
Last June an open County Meeting was adjourned when someone asked the BP Rep , for the Record, if he'd been swimming in our beautiful waters, it sure seemed corrupted. Great video too of Mr. Brannon getting nervous when the small people have simple questions. I'm sure his opponent next year will love this footage.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top