• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Other Cottage Rental Agency - offline?

New posts

UofL

Beach Fanatic
We booked with Cottage Rental Agency for a Seaside visit. Got a message that our reservation was cancelled for May. The owners didn't select a management company yet. I'm not sure what offline means. Separating from that Sandestin group? Shutting down? I hope we get a refund sooner than later. We had that happen back in 2008 w/another company there but the owners honored our deposit. We stayed there a couple of times a year for two more years. In 2010 we booked a house to try for a winter week to see if we would like it. Snowbirds wanted it so we were moved to another house that we loved. Fingers crossed. Ellen
 
Update. I GOT A REFUND. Thank you, to that company whoever/wherever they now are. Ellen
 
Cottage Rental Agency was closed and will no longer have a presence in South Walton. Most of the homes switched to HoCo or Southern.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top