• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Cottages at Eastern Lake

New posts

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
I have a client that wants to sell a property in Cottages of Eastern Lake. It is lot 16 Blk B. He is asking $109,000. The Cottages are located south of 30A off of Lakewood Drive.

Lot size is 40x84.5
Can build approx. 3960 sq foot home
Community pool
HOA Fees $420 per quarter

Please contact if you have any questions.

Thanks.
 
I thought I would reply on this thread... What a deal! Lots of folks looking:cool: Not going to list it yet. I think I can sell it without listing. Some questions have been asked about what is wrong with it? Nothing wrong. Buyer bought it at auction for a steal and is going to return the favor.
 
$420 a quarter? That's not bad for a development with a pool and very nice landscaping.

My apologies to Bobby for my original post that sounded negative.

Scoop this one up it won't last long.
 
Last edited:
I have a client that wants to sell a property in Cottages of Eastern Lake. It is lot 16 Blk B. He is asking $109,000. The Cottages are located south of 30A off of Lakewood Drive.

Lot size is 40x84.5
Can build approx. 3960 sq foot home
Community pool
HOA Fees $420 per quarter

Please contact if you have any questions.

Thanks.

$420 a quarter? :yikes:

Does that development even have a pool?[/quote]

Original post references the community pool.
SWGB-I don't understand your :yikes:? Do you think it's great or awful?
$420 / quarter HOA does not sound bad to me. $140 / month to cover common area maintenance, liability insurance and taxes ....
I spend way more than that on my own home property yard / pool etc. in a "no HOA" subdivision.
 
I have been working with a builder on this lot and we have possibly come up with a cool home plan around 1500 sq. feet. We feel the price will be roughly $125-150 per sq. foot. With this lot and the high side to build we can get you in south of 30A for around $334,000. This would be a 3 BR 2 bath home. The finishes will be of mid level quality and can be discussed further. Please call if interested.
Next home in this neighborhood is priced at $549,000. I feel we can get in around $200,000 cheaper.
 
Please don't make me list this lot. I really would like to sell it without having to do that. $109,000 south of 30A! Pool, lush landscape,etc. This will not last long! Not a short sale or foreclosure.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top