• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Could someone please make this call for me?

New posts

Kurt

Admin
Got this email and I am just a bit too busy at the moment to claim my inheritance. If it was 6 million pounds I suppose I could find the time.

Attn: Please,
We wish to notify you again that you were listed as an Heir to the total sum of Five Million British Pounds.

A regular mail was dispatched to you but no reply from you. We request you to kindly acknowledge officially to enable us process your inheritance.

Yours truly,
Admin.
Wales UK.
Tel+7011149654.
 
Got this email and I am just a bit too busy at the moment to claim my inheritance. If it was 6 million pounds I suppose I could find the time.

You're kidding right? Do you have Skype or Google Talk... lolz It's gotta be a scam eh?
 
Not a scam. I got the same email and am due to receive the wired funds tomorrow. Of course I had to prepay the $52,000 in int'l taxes and wiring fees but that's nothing compared to the $3,000,000 I'm getting.

Kurt, lets go pick out some Alys Beach Properties on Wednesday if you're available.
 
Wait... I'm making the call only 50% finder's fee...
 
Not a scam. I got the same email and am due to receive the wired funds tomorrow. Of course I had to prepay the $52,000 in int'l taxes and wiring fees but that's nothing compared to the $3,000,000 I'm getting.

Kurt, lets go pick out some Alys Beach Properties on Wednesday if you're available.


You got scammed - I only had to pay $40,000.

I''ll meet you at the sales center. It's the white building. We might be able to afford to go halfsies.
 
There must be a lot of wealthy people dying in the UK and leaving unclaimed funds because I got the exact email this morning. So, I will meet you two at Alys Beach and we can go in thirds. How 'bout it?:wave:
 
I'll be happy to handle it for all of you, but first I need your address, phone number, last 4 digits of your ss#, your mother's maiden name, the name of your first pet, and the number of a valid credit card with the expiration date and 3 digit csv #. Just let me know what house you want at Alys.;-)
 
I think the computers were having drunkity fun this weekend too - must be why I apparently emailed myself to let myself know I had left myself a message on my nonexistent Facebook page. :roll:
 
Kurt, I want in on it, too, but I'm still waiting on that check from Nigeria.
 
Be careful Lake View. I think that Nigerian email is a scam. The UK offer is solid though, he sent me his pic as proof. I was a little worried since I had to give him my bank account/routing info. There are some real sickos out there, gotta be slightly guarded.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top