• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Could someone please make this call for me?

New posts
Be careful Lake View. I think that Nigerian email is a scam. The UK offer is solid though, he sent me his pic as proof. I was a little worried since I had to give him my bank account/routing info. There are some real sickos out there, gotta be slightly guarded.

No, no! He knew my e-mail and my last name! How much more legit can it be!
 
I was so excited, I wanted all ya'll to get on board, so I sent him all ya'll's email adresses. You can thank me later. :blink:
 
Uh-Oh, Y'all. I replied to his email this morning that I was reporting him for fraud. I hope I didn't mess up All Y'all's plans and if you're still buying at Alys Beach, I'm in 'cause I just sent a wire to Nigeria - should be receiving $20M US by tomorrow.

Anyone else receiving the strange pharmacy offers for something similar to Enzyte?
 
UPS is shipping me things I never ordered! I guess they're trying to drum up busineess. What a great bunch of guys! I guess brown really can do a lot for me, it's true! I haven't actually got the stuff in my hands, YET! (whatever it is). But I know I WILL! because I clicked on that executable file in the email attachment!! I almost feel like a criminal getting all this free stuff, but youcan't blame me for accepting it, CAN YOU??
 
My latest email reply: "You are so kindest for asking wangxiau, but actually I am not currently in need of a larger penis in 4 weeks. But I will happy to be forward your request to my address book and friends for Facebook."
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top