• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Could someone please make this call for me?

New posts
Wahoo - I just won another one from Singapore. The sender even forwarded a copy of his passport to show legitimacy. I sent the email with passport to HSBC letting them know that I am ready to receive my $12MM.

When are we buying in Alys Beach?
 
well spit, I haven't received a single inheritance offer! after all these years I'm still only getting offers for penis enlargement and viagra! I want more options!!!

penis enlargement can be a good thing...from what I've heard.:blink:
 
I got an email the other day saying I had messages waiting from Linkedin or something like that but when I click on it, it goes directly to the Viagra - Cialysis site.

Personally, I don't have time to deal with this because I have gotten so many emails
from foreign countries given me so much money from dead people, I am swamped!!!
 
Got this email and I am just a bit too busy at the moment to claim my inheritance. If it was 6 million pounds I suppose I could find the time.

Hey, I didn't send it.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top