• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

country cabins

New posts
I am interested in rentinga 1 or 2 bdrm. for about 4 or 5 days in Oct. I am considering relocation to Grayton Beach and need something that I can stay in long term. I do have a small dog. Six pounds and four very clean cats. I want to move to a relaxing smaller town. I currently live in New Orleans and am not happy here. I am 52 years old and single.
 
I stayed at Magnolia COttages with the cats and dog for 30 days and left it very clean. My cats are declawed and I own my own home which does not smell like any animals when you walk in. I will treat wherever I move as my own as I also own rental property and know what it is like to have disrespectful people living in your rentals. I will also be renting out my own home so wherever I end up will be in good hands. I am an honest person and am not going to lie about the 3 cats since they are very clean as am I. Thank you. :wave:
 
I stayed at Magnolia COttages with the cats and dog for 30 days and left it very clean. My cats are declawed and I own my own home which does not smell like any animals when you walk in. I will treat wherever I move as my own as I also own rental property and know what it is like to have disrespectful people living in your rentals. I will also be renting out my own home so wherever I end up will be in good hands. I am an honest person and am not going to lie about the 3 cats since they are very clean as am I. Thank you. :wave:

Did you lose a cat??? The number has lessened.:wave:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top