AAbsolute
Banned
Not sure how you put the blame on them. They have no clue what the bank will take. Most of the time the number you see is based off of a number that was established and slowly brought down until and offer shows. It really is quite interesting. A pain but quite a game. The process has some many different variables that it is really hard to explain the entire process over a thread. I have taken many classes on it and still learning every day. If you would like to learn more over a cup of coffee, give me a call and I would enjoy explaining what I have learned.
BTW, sometimes the number is the correct number that the bank will take because the process has already exposed itself and BPO has been obtained.
If I am the owner it would be my responsibility to list my home for a price I could sell it for. What does the bank have to do with that responsibility. This sounds a little to Liberal or Social for my liking.
So what you are saying is there are Realtors who list property for a price that might be acceptable or might be bait?