• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

County commission meeting tonight?

New posts

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
anyone know about this possible meeting to discuss beach umbrella vendors ? I heard there may be a meeting tonight? That's all I know.
 
There's a county commission meeting on Tuesday (9 a.m. at the county courthouse in DeFuniak). The agenda isn't out yet but will probably be out tomorrow. The county commission hasn't advertised any meeting for tonight, and they're required to do that except for emergency meetings. Last week I heard the TDC might be holding some meetings for vendors, but I don't know whether they decided to or not.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top