• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

County dune restoration update

New posts
Thanks for the link for the flashlights. And good idea to use this site with a thread for ideas for a guest document. I'll find my word document with the rules that I had printed up for guests and email it to you as a start. I like the "SoWal Good Tourist Guide" or "SoWalton Good Visitor Guide" since some people who rent vacation properties in SoWalton often think of themselves as regulars rather than tourists. And I'd love to see other recommendations for what should be on the document, as well as any wording suggestions.

Thanks, again.
 
Paula said:
Thanks for the link for the flashlights. And good idea to use this site with a thread for ideas for a guest document. I'll find my word document with the rules that I had printed up for guests and email it to you as a start. I like the "SoWal Good Tourist Guide" or "SoWalton Good Visitor Guide" since some people who rent vacation properties in SoWalton often think of themselves as regulars rather than tourists. And I'd love to see other recommendations for what should be on the document, as well as any wording suggestions.

Thanks, again.

You can just post what you have if you like.

Repeat after me. SoWal SoWal SoWal. :bang: You'll get the hang of it. :D
 
SoWal, SoWal, SoWal, SoWal... How's that? It sure is hard to learn how to become a real beach bum (one of my goals in life). First I had to stop wearing socks with my sandals, then I had to learn to like (and make) key lime pie, then I had to learn about all this environmental stuff, then I had to learn about hurricane survival, and pretty soon you're going to tell me I have to buy good quality tequila and make my margaritas from scratch. You may even make me start using those little smiley faces in my messages. But I'm in it for the long haul so I'm trainable...
 
Paula said:
SoWal, SoWal, SoWal, SoWal:bang: ... How's that? It sure is hard to learn how to become a real beach bum:cool: (one of my goals in life:biggrin: ). First I had to stop wearing socks with my sandals:oops: , then I had to learn to like (and make) key lime pie:wub: , then I had to learn about all this environmental stuff:roll: , then I had to learn about hurricane survival:confused: , and pretty soon you're going to tell me I have to buy good quality tequila and make my margaritas from scratch:clap_1: . You may even make me start using those little smiley faces in my messages:rofl: . But I'm in it for the long haul so I'm trainable:wink: ...

Just trying to help :biggrin:
 
Bwaahahahaaa! RiverOtter, I love your helpfulness.

That's interesting about the red flashlights. I didn't know you could use those.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top