• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

County to begin re-striping 30A

New posts

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Brought up, recently, 30A has no lines in many places, dividing the two lanes of traffic, and dividing the bike lane along parts of Blue Mtn Beach, and most of Seagrove. The County now has a flashing Hwy sign near Grayton, stating that re-striping will begin on 30A (I think the sign noted March 10th). :clap: It's about time. Nothing like waiting for Spring Break to start. Note of caution to all who are driving on the fresh paint. I still have some yellow hwy paint on my car from a couple of years ago. Stay off the paint until it dries, unless you don't car about your auto staying clean.
 
Amen to this. Thanks for the info, SJ. The area from Snapperheads to Just east of Draper Lake is particularly bad. And SJ, please "do away" with that bug! It drives me crazier. Where did you find it, anyway?
 
I'd love it if they put down a new layer of asphalt, then did the stripes. Parts of 30-a are so uneven I keep thinking I'm getting a flat tire!

Thanks for the warning SJ - maybe that's what we need to get people to drive between the lines - perpetually wet paint!
 
Last edited:
Brought up, recently, 30A has no lines in many places, dividing the two lanes of traffic, and dividing the bike lane along parts of Blue Mtn Beach, and most of Seagrove. The County now has a flashing Hwy sign near Grayton, stating that re-striping will begin on 30A (I think the sign noted March 10th). :clap: It's about time. Nothing like waiting for Spring Break to start. Note of caution to all who are driving on the fresh paint. I still have some yellow hwy paint on my car from a couple of years ago. Stay off the paint until it dries, unless you don't car about your auto staying clean.

Could have been Memorial Day Weekend! :yikes:

Amen to this. Thanks for the info, SJ. The area from Snapperheads to Just east of Draper Lake is particularly bad. And SJ, please "do away" with that bug! It drives me crazier. Where did you find it, anyway?

I think he stole it from kurt.
 
Amen to this. Thanks for the info, SJ. The area from Snapperheads to Just east of Draper Lake is particularly bad. And SJ, please "do away" with that bug! It drives me crazier. Where did you find it, anyway?
New Poll? Should SJ keep his bug. I see it coming
 
New Poll? Should SJ keep his bug. I see it coming

Yes, I do believe Kurt had the bug first.

Wanna bet that they will be painting the road at the same time that restaurant is being moved from Seagrove to Alys Beach?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top