• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Cowgirl Kitchen menu / virtual tour

New posts
Kurt:

Great virtual tour. You can tell the people you did it for that it inspired us to get one of their casseroles for 4 people this next trip and to post their menu in our cottages for guests. As I've mentioned on this board before, we (and most of our guests) look for ways to serve families relatively inexpensively without cooking. Cowgirl Kitchen will be a wonderful resource to our renters.

Anybody recommend any of the casseroles over any other?
 
:biggrin: ...the Cowgirl Kitchen was started by a gal from Dallas. Her place here is still in business and is called Short Stop. I highly recommend the Mexican Lasanga!
 
SS, the Mexican Lasagna sounds good. We will have to try it next time we are down.Kurt, the virtual tour is great as always!
 
I make Mexican lasagna at home and may try Cowgirl Kitchen's version at the beach. Thanks for the recommendation. I figure a main course for $20 for four people is the way to go.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top