• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Crab Island. Anybody been...

New posts
We used to have a blast there when I was in college. I'd love to go back. You gotta watch that current, though.
 
We rented a boat a few years back and spent the day there, had a great time!!! but I agree about the current, it can be powerful!!! :eek:
 
We took my 75 year old granny out there one summer and she decided to take a dip. We looked up and she was a good 200 yards away from the boat. The boat was anchored up so I had to get in and go get her, and drag her all the way back to the boat. It nearly killed me. She thought it was real funny, but I almost died trying to swim against that current. If you get in, hold on to a rope or something.
 
It is a ton of fun. You'll enjoy it
 
RiverOtter said:
Are there always boats hanging out there or is it just special weekends? :cool:

All the time in the summer.

FYI - All photos are copyrighted, even if they don't have a copyright notice. They have a hotlink blocker is what you mean.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top