• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

crab legs

New posts
I thought this thread was going to be about Jameis.

Try Bayou Bill's.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think Bayou Bill's does AYCE, might have to just hit up a Chinese buffet or drive to PCB to Capt. Jack's.
 
Personally, I love restaurants that advertise "fresh" snow or king crab legs. No such thing. They are all processed, cooked, and flash frozen almost immediately after being off loaded. Golden Coral's are probably no better than a high scale joint.

As far as who has them? I would think any chain restaurants or bigger local spots, but I have no specifics.
 
I witnessed a woman grill the bartender at Elmo's about the restaurants relationship with their "crab monger". I almost fell off my bar stool laughing.

I finally had to step outside when she started asking if they were locally sourced and organic. If she hadn't then proceeded to try and pay with a credit card I would have sworn it was a setup.

Oh and she was asking about snow crab, not blue crab. I think they finally referred her to Deadliest Catch.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I witnessed a woman grill the bartender at Elmo's about the restaurants relationship with their "crab monger". I almost fell off my bar stool laughing.

I finally had to step outside when she started asking if they were locally sourced and organic. If she hadn't then proceeded to try and pay with a credit card I would have sworn it was a setup.

Oh and she was asking about snow crab, not blue crab. I think they finally referred her to Deadliest Catch.

That is funny!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top