• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

crabs in the ocean

New posts
I think last year Kurt said it was mating season?
The crabs would all be hanging around right at shoreline, if you delicately jumped over a couple feet, the worst of the "gathering" would be avoided, but there were still a few strays and both my son and our dog got pinched, though I never did. We see mottled as well as blue.
I've been seeing a lot of hermit crabs, too. They're mostly little and cute, but I did see one big boy that was as big as my hand.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top