
It sure would've been SPECIAL!!! Some people are just TOO special to pick up after theirselves much less their pets! They don't live there why should they give a care? When it comes down to it, it seems when folks are vacationing they just want to throw down with little regard to Mother Nature or the mess they are leaving behind or even the children who will be playing there.

I just don't get it-did their mama pick up all their little messes?!
What about all the cigarette butts? It's just nasty! Everytime we come down I'm appaulled at the trash people leave on the beach. Those little juice box straw cellophanes are everywhere too! ALL that stuff accumulates! :nono1:
We evidently need some signage to remind people to take care of Mother Nature

How about, "Please no BUTTS on the beach!" or "Take care of Mother Nature and she'll take care of you-Please keep our beaches pristine!"

or how about a simple sign from the county along 30-A saying "$1000 fine for littering" . I think we are all paying enough property taxes for some anti-littering signage along the corridor! Then maybe some of these LITTERBUGS would notice and it would mean something to them since money is so powerful even more than a clean environment apparently. Make 'em pay or go to jail! Somebody has got to get tough or our beaches are going to end up trashed like some many other beaches already are! In the meantime I guess a few brave ones are going to have to do it all-asking others to pick up their stuff even their dang dog poo! Thanks for all your bravery because I know its not fun either constantly picking up others trash or asking them to do so. Thanks for caring! Keep speaking up to these trashy people "cause every litterbug hurts!:clap_1: