• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Crawfish

New posts

sumac

Beach Crab
Hi all. We will be arriving in Seagrove (without a car) next week. We were really hoping to have a big feast of boiled crawfish. I've tried Goatfeathers and they don't have any. Anyone with suggestions as to were we might be able to pre-order them or get them next week? I realize that the season is coming to an end but still hopeful. Thanks in advance - Gracie
 
I'd dance at your wedding for some good crawfish. The only place I know of that has them is a seafood market in Panama City. Forgot the name, but its a mile or so after you go over the Hathaway bridge. They get them in on Thursday afternoon's and boil them up. Hope this helps.
 
they got'em up in the delta and around the Ms river areas right now.I'm heading to Lake Washington next week to crappy fish and plan eating me a bait while there.:wave:
 
Thanks everyone for the quick responses. BABYBLUE is "Great Southern" the name of a restaurant in Seaside?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top