• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Crazy airfares from ECP

New posts
Regular rates at ECP are usually more expensive than VPS, but when you get the teaser rates, they are cheap, cheap, cheap, like $30 to Nashville, $60 to Chicago, etc, and bags fly free on Southwest.

I think it's interesting that VPS carriers didn't start getting competitive until after ECP came online. VPS now also advertises heavily on local area TV stations. Good old fashioned competition is good for everyone.

Since JOE is essentially "leasing" the Southwest jets for the next three years, I'm sure they have more than some say in determining the when and where of cheap, cheap, cheap teaser rates.

.
 
Unfortunately I can't

Then he/she has to rent a car and drive 2 1/2 hours each way to Toronto, just saying.

The Canadian government has a ridiculous rule that Canadians cannot bring U.S. rental cars into Canada. The Customs Officers will often ignore the rule but I can't take the chance.:(:(
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top