• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Criolla's 2008

New posts
We are still basking in the awesome dinner afterglow- from last night!!!

I will post all the details in a bit (hey- it IS Mother's Day and I am taking it easy!), but I just wanted to quickly share that our meal at Criolla's was easily one of the best we have had since moving here.

We had the most marvelous time too- thanks Johnny, Shayne, and Tim for a fantastic evening- one we will talk about for a long time!:wave:

I just nibbled on Bdarg's leftover lamb chop....sigh....I had to turn it over to him...

Y'all just wait until I tell you what we ate!!! :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top