• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Criolla's Lunch

New posts
Oh my! That lunch menu sounds to die for! I am starving right now & so wish I had a plate of the veggie pannini & one of the fish sandwich & the 30-A salad! Sounds great! I look forward to stopping by for lunch soon!
:clap::clap:come on in!
 
Oh, Yum, yum, yum. I had this at Criolla's today for lunch. I do believe it was was by Allifunn. -- Fish of the day sandwich grilled with my special seasoning, tomato, lettuce and remoulade sauce, served with sweet potato fries. I could only eat half, so brought the rest home to share with my soon to be FSU graduate.
 
Oh, Yum, yum, yum. I had this at Criolla's today for lunch. I do believe it was was by Allifunn. -- Fish of the day sandwich grilled with my special seasoning, tomato, lettuce and remoulade sauce, served with sweet potato fries. I could only eat half, so brought the rest home to share with my soon to be FSU graduate.
Yep, I made it! So glad to see you today! :wave::wub:
 
I had lunch with a friend at Criolla's a few days ago. We didn't try the truffle fries, but the sweet potato fries were fantastic. We also had the Smoked Gouda and Tomato Panini and the Curried Chicken Salad, both of which were out of this world!
 
I had lunch with a friend at Criolla's a few days ago. We didn't try the truffle fries, but the sweet potato fries were fantastic. We also had the Smoked Gouda and Tomato Panini and the Curried Chicken Salad, both of which were out of this world!
I wish I had known you were there.....:( I would have come out and given you a great big HUG! :wave:
 
Criolla's is now offering sweet and sour slaw as a side dish for lunch, an alternative to FF. I think it is perfect with the fish sandwich!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top