• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Criolla's Lunch

New posts
Braised Beef Short Rib Panini
Served open face with aged Tillamook Cheddar,
Horseradish Sauce and Cornmeal Onion Rings.

:roll: Holy Smokes!!! This may be one of the best meals on 30A I've eaten for lunch. This is basically a very tasty gourmet open-face bbq sandwich. Anyone who likes onion rings will love these, too. Also ate a bowl of the Gumbo and it was good stuff, this coming from a Gumbo fanatic. Thumbs up, all the way around! Thanks to Johnny, Chef Shayne, and our server.

I love me some Fabrice for lunch, but now I may have to put Criolla's on my lunch list! By the way, they have the coldest beer on 30A. I took a photo of my food, but the empty plate would convey my thoughts much better. If you haven't been to Criolla's for lunch, you better get your booty over there. Yummy!

:wave: That was the exact choice I was eyeballing. Thanks for the confirmation! :clap:
 
p5130004_sm.jpg
 
S.J, Thanks for the great pic! I am drooling as I type. The short rib sandwich is my favorite lunch time snack. Keep up the good work!!
 
If I could "snack" on that around lunch time everyday, I'd never need to eat lunch. Damnit! Seeing that picture made me hungry now, even though I stuffed my face twice tonight.
 
S.J, Thanks for the great pic! I am drooling as I type. The short rib sandwich is my favorite lunch time snack. Keep up the good work!!

We really enjoyed the shrimp, salad, and avacado soup with crawfish. And the sorbet may have been the best of all. I really liked the strawberry.
 
Jdarg, you need to stop by for lunch!! Tasty, fresh food.Bring the family and make sure to include the princess!!

I still need to write the full detail dinner report! Sorry Roadyrooroo I will get to it this weekend!

BTW- Kate loved her beignets from "Crayola's"....:wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top