• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Criolla's [threads merged]

New posts
Re: Criolla's

Bottom line: Criolla's was once one of the finest restaurants in the country with a creative menu, an unparalleled wine list, prompt and friendly service.............all that unfortunately disappeared and so did the restaurant clientele when less attention was given to its running. It is terrible waste given Johnny's immense talent !


harsh.......
 
I am merging Criollas threads here. As I said above, please be patient. I know that Johnny will answer all questions as soon as he can do so. Check out his posts in this thread.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top