• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Crocs, Inc. -- CROX

New posts

robertsondavies

Beach Fanatic
Shel, are you still long Crox?

....


...


...


anything to get you to come back and post once in a while. yes yes yes, I know.... you were only long crox, until you sold it at some stop out price...
I just relished my moment being more bearish than you on any asset.

rip
 
I think Shelly sold Crocs. It's now after New Year's Eve, so I doubt you'll get an answer - Shelly's gone.
 
:lolabove: I think that was the point.
One day there will be news that SHEL just can't resist. Until then we'll just talk about him as if he isn't lurking. :lol:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top