• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Crowded week ahead

New posts

beachmouse

Beach Fanatic
When we were coming back from Destin earlier, Mid Bay Bridge traffic was backing up all the way to Meigs bridge over Rocky Bayou. It's been a while since I've seen that.
 
yeah and 331 today between Sowal and DFS was bumper to bumper in both directions around noon....:yikes:
 
Dear Lord,

Give me the strength to understand that not everyone knows where they are going, what they are doing, or how to do it. Give me the knowledge to avoid areas I know to be busy and the luck not to have to go to them.

Lord, if you'll grant me these powers I swear I won't ram another car into the ditch. :biggrin:
 
Or side swipe a jogger in the middle of the road.................

Or play chicken with pedestrians in Seaside on 30A..................

And for God's sake....don't go to publix!!!!!!!!!!
 
Yep...they are here...(well trying to get here) my son & his friend just had to take 79 to get to SOWAL from Bruce.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top