• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Current Beach Condition at Seaside

New posts

bbutler241

Beach Crab
Does anybody have any current photos of the beach at Seaside. I saw where their public relations people said things were already better than depicted in the photos taken on 6/12/05. Are they telling the truth, or just doing their job? Ignore the man behind the curtain.
 
bbutler241 said:
Does anybody have any current photos of the beach at Seaside. I saw where their public relations people said things were already better than depicted in the photos taken on 6/12/05. Are they telling the truth, or just doing their job? Ignore the man behind the curtain.
I haven't been to Seaside in the last week. If I remember tomorrow morning, I will snap a few shots for you.
 
P6280013.JPG

More photos of Seaside in my photo gallery.
 
RiverOtter said:
Looks pretty darn good to me :idontno:
Oh, it is a beautiful day at the beach. Mostly cloudy this morning and the sun has popped out for the early afternoon. The sand is definitely building back up, but it has not blown far enough back to cover the remains of the Cypress Swamp.
 
When I saw the pictures at first, I though maybe you were working for Seaside. Thanks a lot for the photos. You have kept me from canceling my vacation to my favorite destination.
BB
 
bbutler241 said:
When I saw the pictures at first, I though maybe you were working for Seaside. Thanks a lot for the photos. You have kept me from canceling my vacation to my favorite destination.
BB

Hey! :nono1: Smiling JOe don't work for the "Man"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
:biggrin:

Just having some fun bbutler241
 
Just trying to help a brotha out. ;-) Glad to read that your vacation is still on Butler. The beaches may not be picture perfect in every way, but in my opinion, they look pretty darn nice.
 
The beach looks bad, but the water is beautiful. Definitely not so bad that it would hinder your enjoyment of being there.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top