• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Custom cabinets and cabinet refacing

New posts
Can you make louvered cabinet fronts with a solid plywood back. I need four approximately 23" x 47.5"

Finish will be painted white.

If so call 850-232-1219
 
Hello, I have a few questions about your inquiry. Do you want open or closed louvers? What do you mean by solid pine back? And how quick do you need them? I will call you in 30 minutes. At 8am.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top