• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

custom slipcovers and more

New posts
Approximatelly how much is a basic slipcover for a regular size couch (one that fits 3 people, with 3 cushions)? Thanks.
 
Real Quality

Ann's slipcovers are of the highest quality. So much attention to detail-- you would not believe! When she says "custom" it's no idle claim, every piece gets a new pattern from scratch. Wish I could sew.
 
Xtra long shower curtains

My ceilings are high and regular lenth shower curtains look skimpy to me. Also, I want metal grommets for hanging (not button holes like usual). Can you do this? Want to trade for photos of your work? I have the fabric already.
 
A standard shower curtain is 72" x 72" and I agree, they are both too short and not full enough. I always suggest 78" to 80" in length and 85" wide. You can also add a valance to gain height. Typically, I use grommets for shower curtains (brass or stainless).
 
Slipcovers

Hi, i have some vintage fabrics that i am interested in having some dining room chairs covered in. Is this something you can help me with ? Thank you.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top