• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

D and K, OUTSTANDING!

New posts
Girl! If I hadn't been so busy I would have caught what size container it went out in and slipped another one in the bag for you!;-) Next time:D

What grayt friends you have in Dr.S & Punzi!!!!:wub:

It looked like that for about 5 seconds, then it was gone gone gone....
 
Hey Kat...here's the ultimate idea. Get them dang windows on a crank and open 'em up during lunch!!! :biggrin: :wave: I gotta' tell you I am sitting here waiting on Mr. K for lunch and this thread is making my tummy rumble. I think you must know how happy y'all have made so many of us by adding lunch!!! :clap:

:lolabove: :floor: :funn: :yikes: What! And ruin all my beautiful art work form the Big Easy.....sorry, just have to deal with a/c blowing down on ya!;-) Which, we will be getting a much bigger unit in a few days.:clap:

Those windows keep us within code and pretty dog gone safe from a cat 3 hurricane.....maybe even a 4.

I AM so glad to hear the music of happy peeps again over lunch!:wub: :wub:

:wave: Kat:drink2:
 
A PM came through asking me what Boulettes are....first they are YUMMY!
Deep fried (hushpuppy size) balls of crabmeat with a Remoulade dipping sauce. Here's the best picture I have.

Thanks for the inquiry from a northern girl ;-)
 
YUM! I will have to try these at our next visit to D & K's Cafe!!!
 
A PM came through asking me what Boulettes are....first they are YUMMY!
Deep fried (hushpuppy size) balls of crabmeat with a Remoulade dipping sauce. Here's the best picture I have.

Thanks for the inquiry from a northern girl ;-)

I want those NOW!!:clap:
 
Last time there we had the key lime again for desert, and of coarse it was outstanding, but if you LOVEEEEEEEEEE Chocolate, then get the Louisiana Chocolate Pecan Praline Torte. The couple we took out that night got that, and just about licked the bowl clean they loved it so much!:yikes:
 
We went to D & K's for an early dinner today and it was very good. We had a nice glass of wine, salad and the blackened ribeye....it was delicious and grilled perfectly....we also loved the blackened chicken on pasta ...It was when we ate the fried shrimp those memories from our childhood growing up on the coast .... when they KNEW how to fry seafood!
 
We went to D & K's for an early dinner today and it was very good. We had a nice glass of wine, salad and the blackened ribeye....it was delicious and grilled perfectly....we also loved the blackened chicken on pasta ...It was when we ate the fried shrimp those memories from our childhood growing up on the coast .... when they KNEW how to fry seafood!

:welcome: So glad to hear you had a nice dinner. Those fried shrimp take me back too!
I wish I had been there to meet ya'll.....but some nights I spend with our young daughter. Tonight happened to be that night. I hope in the future I do get to meet you in person....and take your picture for our SoWal Celeb Board!

Thank you for dining with us! It means so much to everyone at D&K's:clap: Come back soon!!

Kat and Doug:wave:
 
"Otha Brotha", SIL, and I enjoyed yet another OUTSTANDING meal at D&K's last night. The stuffed shrimp & tasso grits appetizer is so heavenly that next visit I'll be getting a double order for my meal!! Finally left a pinch of room for dessert & we shared the Chocolate Pecan Praline Torte for dessert (w/ whip cream instead of ice cream)...to die for!!!

Thanks Again Doug, Kat, Jamie & Team for another extraordinary experience :wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top