• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

D&K Cafe Opens November 17th

New posts

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Hi Everyone.......I am rushing as fast as I can to finish up three weeks of work in a week! YES...we are opening! :clap_1: For sure on the 17th and 18th for a "soft" opening!!! And then our regular schedule starting the following Tuesday. (Below) I will post more later tonight as I am running out the door right now.

Hours: 5:30-9:30 p.m. Tuesday-Saturday (Closed thanksgiving)

Reservation Highly recommended....Adult Casual Fine Dining
New Orleans Cuisine....Menu and pictures to come

Call 231-0455


Say a prayer opening is the hardest part!!!!
Thank you all for your patience
Kathy :welcome:
 
:clap_1: ...see y'all in December -Jan.!!!! Best of luck on the opening!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top