• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

D&K Cafe - superb!

New posts
kathy - post 'em if you got 'em. :biggrin:

Okay you guys and girls here are a few pictures of Kurt's Birthday Night out at D&K's. I've been told to be discreet. So I will post and not comment leaving you to come to your own conclusions. It was a FUNN night! thanks for coming in!!!!

Oh I will say that there was some intense conversation going on....and Kurt and Tootsie were on fire that night. I think they needed the "private" room! :eek: :clap_1: And, don't you just love those sweethearts, the Dargs!:wub: :wub: :wub:

Come Back Soon!
 
Great pictures!!!! Can't wait to see you all in person again!!!!!
 
:wub: :wub: :wub:
 
What have I been tellin' y'all? Isn't that place FANTASTIC!!!!:wub: :wub: :wub:
I can't get enough of it. :biggrin: Can't wait for my next visit!:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:

dka:drink:
 
I had a most excellent grilled NY Strip with succulent fried shrimp, and perfect sauteed vegetables with saffron rice. The service and company was superb.
 
I think Bdarg liked his meal- he is licking his chops in both pictures!:clap_1: :lol:


He was... wasn't he! Bdarg was having intense conversation too with Tootsie!....while Jdarg, Kurt, and I were laughing our heads off. I took some other pictures of the two of you but they were too dark :( NEXT TIME!

:wub: :bow: :wub: Thanks to all my Sowal friends for your support and kind words!:wub: :bow: :wub: You can't imagine how it feels. It is such hard work. We have a great team that make it all possible. The waite staff has been with us for 5 years...they stuck with us through that renovation! And, through training. Doug can make anything wonderful...he just has that touch! Jamie, AKA the ShadowMan, runs the floor with perfection and for me....well, that's a story for another time!


:drink2: IKT

Thank you DKA....you have been out there giving (The New) D&K's a SHOUT!:clap_1:
 
well, then I'll show and tell what I had for dinner at D&K Cafe!

starter: stuffed shrimp wrapped in bacon over cheese grits (OMG)

and I shared jdarg's to die for seafood dip with garlic bread - she was so gracious to share but I could tell she wanted to bite my hand off.

entree: stuffed snapper with seafood cream sauce (the fish was lightly breaded/pan fried and perfect. topped with seafood in a cream sauce - really decadent).

drink: we shared a few bottles of pinot noir - just the right touch for our meal.

sorry, no food pix...
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top